Forums » News and Announcements

akes. Ian Happ Jersey. I had a s

• 951 posts
    May 13, 2018 7:50 PM EDT

TORONTO - Canadas Sports Leader announced today it has acquired media rights for Major League Baseballs (MLB) marquee Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday night games through to 2021. Albert Almora Jr Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games.  With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. In addition to the live games, TSN also acquires rights to ESPNs flagship baseball show BASEBALL TONIGHT, along with a comprehensive package of MLB digital content. "ESPNs Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday Major League Baseball games have become appointment viewing for baseball fans across North America," said Stewart Johnston, President of TSN. "We are delighted to expand our schedule and give Canadians world-class baseball coverage with some of the biggest games in Major League Baseball each week." TSNs baseball coverage will feature ESPNs acclaimed MLB production which includes SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL, helmed by veteran Toronto broadcaster Dan Shulman along with analysts John Kruk and Curt Schilling and reporter Buster Olney. MLB coverage begins on TSN platforms with exclusive Canadian coverage of the OPENING NIGHT game between the Los Angeles Dodgers at San Diego Padres on Sunday, March 30 at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL remains the only nationally televised MLB game of the week in Canada with the broadcast schedule selected each month to feature the best teams in baseball. Mark Grace Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. Custom Chicago Cubs Jerseys . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said.STATELINE, Nev. -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Roenick has a two-day total of 48 points in the modified Stableford scoring system with Pfeifer in second at 44 and former NFL quarterback Mark Rypien next at 43 at the Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. Sorenstam has 42 points and is tied for fourth place with 2011 champion Jack Wagner, the actor. Roenick has twice previously held the lead after two rounds and is hoping to break through after a third-place finish in 2011 and a fifth in 2009. Pfeifer, who was hurt by an IED explosion while on patrol in Iraq in 2007, is the sentimental favourite of the large galleries at the 25th anniversary event. "I hit the ball really strong," Roenick said after the rain-delayed finish. "I wanted to make sure I didnt make anyy mistakes. Ian Happ Jersey. I had a short three-putt, unfortunately, but besides that, I hit the ball exactly where I want to hit it." Roenick, Rypien and Pfeifer are in the final group on Sunday. The second-to-last group will have Sorenstam, Wagner and Trent Dilfer, who is in sixth place with 41 points. The tournaments scoring system awards 10 points for a double-eagle, six for an eagle, three for a birdie, one for a par, zero points for a bogey and minus-2 for double bogey or worse. "Its truly spectacular to watch Chad Pfeifer strike the ball," Roenick continued about the fan favourite. "Theres no handicap in Chad. This guy is a true blue competitor." Sorenstam played more aggressively on Saturday and plans to come out strong Sunday. "I felt a lot better today, just standing on the first tee, I didnt feel as tight and as nervous," she said. "But the front nine, I must say it was probably one of the worst putting displays that I can recall, certainly the last six years." NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL JerseysNFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '